Category: Aeronautics and Astronautics
Event Format: Symposium
Date: 22-23 March 2012
Location: Hyatt Regency Austin, Austin, TX US
More than 300 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry prepare to gather in Austin, Texas for NCMA's 50th Annual Aerospace + Defense Contract Management Conference (ADC). The conference will be held March 22-23, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Austin and will feature several prominent speakers including:
- Charles F. Bolden, Administrator, NASA
- Shay D. Assad, Director, Defense Pricing, Department of Defense
- Steven H Weiss, Vice President, Government Business Operations, CACI
- Frank J. Anderson, President, Strategic Public Sector Solutions
- John C. Lavorato, Executive Director, Global Business Relationships, Dell Corporation
- Darryl A. Scott, Vice President, Contracts and Pricing, The Boeing Company - And many more!
For more information on the conference, visit www.ncmahq.org/events/adc12.
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), founded in 1959, is the world's leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 20,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums. To find more information on the association, please visit www.ncmahq.org.
For more information, contact:
Marketing & Communications Specialist