Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
Location: , Menlo Park, CA US, 94025
Featuring Physiological Monitoring Lead of Redbull Stratos Medical Team
Thursday, Feb 21, 2013, 6:30 - 9pm
Novel wireless devices continue to flood the clinical and commercial markets. NASA and many other commercial space companies are looking to benefit from the economies of scale found in today's medicial devices. A panel of experts will discuss lessons learned from the recent Red Bull Stratos Jump and how current and planned wireless devices can facilitate a new level of professional health care for sub-orbital and orbital spaceflight participants and NASA's exploration program to the International Space Station, the Moon, the moons of Mars, and Asteroids.
Alex Garbino of Red Bull Stratos will be giving a 15 minute presentation about his experiences with Red Bull Stratos followed by a discussion with with the other panelists. The event is this upcoming Thursday, so register now!
* Marlene Grenon - MDCM, MMSc, FRCSC, UCSF School of Medicine
* Ravi Komatireddy - M.D. Scripps Institute, Internal Medicine, KL2 Scholar of Wireless Health
* Walter De Brouwer - Ph.D., Scanadu
* Yvonne Cagle - M.D. NASA Astronaut, USAF, Col, Ret.
* Alex Garbino - Ph.D, M.D., Physiological Monitoring Lead, Red Bull Stratos Medical Team
TICKETS & REGISTRATION
Web Site Address: http://svsbr-medicine.eventbrite.com