Space Adventures, Ltd.., the world's premier private space exploration company and the only company currently providing opportunities for actual private spaceflight and space tourism, is looking for talented, enthusiastic students to intern in our Vienna, Virginia, offices.
Our internship program offers part and full time, paid internships and is designed to compliment and enhance academic studies through participation in different assignments and professional responsibilities.
We currently have an opening at ZERO-G (a wholly owned subsidiary of Space Adventures, Ltd.) for a Marketing Intern. This challenging position offers the opportunity to work directly for the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Research on individuals and companies who might be interested in ZERO-G
- Email blasts and direct mailing
- Material design and production
- Brochure (tear sheets for education, research, corporate incentive, product launches)
- Presentations, mailing and brochure templates
- You must be a student or recent college graduate who received academic credit at an accredited college or university during the most recent semester.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience in design layout (Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop), production skills, web design and development including HTML
- Experience with latest design and video editing tools (Photshop, Quark, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Final Cut Pro )
- Strong vocabulary, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Previous experience interning in Graphics, Marketing, Sales or related fields preferably.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
To apply please submit a Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com
Application deadline is March 7, 2009
Please do not call -- qualified applicants will be contacted.
Space Adventures Ltd./ZERO-G is an equal opportunity employer.
Please follow SpaceRef on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.