NASA will host a media teleconference at 2 p.m. EDT on Thursday, September 16 to discuss compelling new research results from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) mission.
* Michael Wargo, chief lunar scientist, exploration systems mission directorate, NASA Headquarters, Washington
* James Head, professor of geological sciences, Brown University, Providence , RI
* Benjamin Greenhagen, scientist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
* Timothy Glotch, assistant professor of geosciences, Stony Brook University, NY
* Richard Vondrak, LRO project scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight
Center, Greenbelt, Md.
To participate in the teleconference, reporters should email Rob Gutro at email@example.com or call him at +1 443-858-1779. Requests must include media affiliation and telephone number.
Supporting information will be posted at the start of the news conference: http://www.nasa.gov/lro
Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live: http://www.nasa.gov/newsaudio