Thursday, April 5, 2001 at: Senate Hart Office Building - Room 708 (SH708) 2:00 p.m.
- U.S. Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, Chairman of the House Space and
- Ty McCoy, Chairman of the Space Transportation Association
- Frank Sietzen, Director of Communications for the National Space
Society and Columnist for Spacelift Washington
- June Edwards, NASA Associate General Counsel for Commercialization
- Phil Sunshine, NASA Special Assistant for Commercialization
Office of Space Flight
Free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
For more information please contact Mike Gold at (202) 457-6016.
Please follow SpaceRef on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.