From: Johnson Space Center
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2005
• Synopsis - Posted on Oct 28, 2005
• Modification 01 - Posted on Nov 09, 2005
Document Type: Modification to a Previous Notice
Solicitation Number: NASA-SNOTE-051028-001
Posted Date: Nov 22, 2005
Original Response Date: Jan 27, 2006
Current Response Date: Feb 10, 2006
Original Archive Date: Nov 22, 2006
Current Archive Date: Nov 22, 2006
Classification Code: A -- Research & Development
Naics Code: 541710 -- Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
Contracting Office Address
NASA/Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas, 77058-3696, Mail Code: BT
This is Modification 2 to the synopsis entitled Commercial Orbital Transportation Services (COTS) Space Flight Demonstrations which was posted on October 28, 2005. You are notified that the following changes are made:
1. The draft announcement briefing has been rescheduled for December 8, 2005, from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
2. The location has also been changed to the Houston Hilton NASA/Clear Lake, 3000 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058. A block of 20 rooms has been reserved for the briefing on a first come, first served basis. Refer to the COTS Draft Announcement Briefing to receive the special room rate. Attendees are responsible for making reservations directly with the hotel. The toll free number is 800-HILTONS (445-8667). To call direct dial 281-333-9300.
3. Pre-registration for the briefing is extended to December 2, 2005.
4. Breakout sessions will also be held on December 9, 2005, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Sessions requested prior to this Amendment 2 will be scheduled and requestors notified directly. Please do not resubmit requests, but do submit cancellations.
5. NASA anticipates releasing a draft of our announcement on or about December 2, 2005. Comments on the draft will be due on December 16, 2005. Final issuance of the announcement will be on or about January 9, 2006. Responses will be due on February 10, 2006. Visit http://procurement.jsc.nasa.gov/cots/to check for updates and additional information Documents related to this procurement will be available over the Internet. These documents will reside on a World Wide Web (WWW) server, which may be accessed using a WWW browser application.
The Internet site, or URL, for the NASA/JSC Business Opportunities home page is http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/eps/bizops.cgi?gr=D&pin=73
Offerors are responsible for monitoring this site for the release of the solicitation and any amendments.
Potential offerors are responsible for downloading their own copy of the solicitation and amendments (if any).
Original Point of Contact
James W. Bailey, Contracting Officer, Phone (202) 358-1826, Fax (281) 244-0149, Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Susan L. Stefanovic, Contract Specialist, Phone (281) 483-3954, Fax (281) 244-0149, Email email@example.com
Email your questions to James W. Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Point of Contact
Susan L. Stefanovic, Contract Specialist, Phone (281) 792-7536, Fax (281) 333-9853, Email email@example.com - James W. Bailey, Contracting Officer, Phone (281) 792-7537, Fax (281) 333-9853, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your questions to Susan L. Stefanovic at email@example.com
// end //