From: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012
What: NASA/MIT Innovative Conceptual Engineering Design 2012 - Innovation Bootcamp - Solving NASA's Epic Challenges
When: June 24-June 29, 2012
Where: Multiple locations over the 1-week period (Burton Conner House, 33-116, 9-057)
Contact: Sydney Do email@example.com
- Are you passionate about solving "epic" multidisciplinary problems, while inspiring and educating high school students in STEM disciplines?
- Want to learn methods for fostering your own creativity as you develop concepts to address tough research problems?
- NASA and MIT AeroAstro are running the ICED2012 Program, aimed at using the creativity of the crowds to address some of NASA's biggest challenges related to the human exploration of Mars
- We are looking for grad students with diverse research backgrounds to come up with out-of-the-box ideas, and teach high school students to do the same
- More information and application details here http://bit.ly/ICED2012
// end //