Synopsis - Aug 24, 2012
One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance - Posted on Aug 24, 2012
Solicitation Number: NNJ12433276LA
Posted Date: Aug 24, 2012
FedBizOpps Posted Date: Aug 24, 2012
Recovery and Reinvestment Act Action: No
Original Response Date: Aug 31, 2012
Current Response Date: Aug 31, 2012
Classification Code: R -- Professional, administrative, and mgmt support services
NAICS Code: 541519
Contracting Office Address
NASA/Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas, 77058-3696, Mail Code: BH
NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA/JSC) will conduct a Human Health and Institutional Management Support (HHIMS) Industry Day. The presentation for Industry Day will be held via WEBEX/teleconference from 10:00 a.m. (CST) to 11:00 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 6, 2012. NASA/JSC is targeting Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) for the HHIMS effort, but participation in the HHIMS Industry Day is not limited to SDVOSB.
The Government will also provide One-on-One communication opportunities which can be scheduled from 1:00 p.m. (CST) to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on September 6, 2012, and from 8:00 a.m. (CST) - 12:00 p.m. (CST) on September 7, 2012. One-on-One meetings will not exceed 25 minutes in length, and attendance is limited to two people. Scheduling of One-on-One appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
HHIMS WEBEX INDUSTRY DAY:
HHIMS WEBEX Industry Day is open to firms that are interested in pursuing contracting opportunities on the HHIMS procurement. To be able to access the HHIMS WEBEX Industry Day, please email both Cheryl D. Bass and P.Lamar Mueller at Cheryl.D.Bass@nasa.gov and Perry.L.Mueller@nasa.gov, your email must include the following:
1) Subject line: "HHIMS WEBEX Industry Day RSVP"
2) Company's name and address
3) The company's Point of Contacts' (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
4) NASA intends to post all attendees in the interested parties list. If you wish not to be included on this list you must indicate your firm does not want to be included in this request.
E-mail reservations must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 31, 2012. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and provide further instructions to join the WEBEX.
1. Provide information on the potential HHIMS acquisition.
2. Promote competition on the potential HHIMS acquisition.
3. Share the Government's current vision for the Human Health and Performance Directorate.
4. Allow NASA/JSC to better utilize industry input to improve future Request for Proposals.
Industry Day is open to all firms that are interested in pursuing contracting/subcontracting opportunities on the HHIMS effort whether they have performed work at JSC or not. All interested parties are encouraged to participate in the WebEx. Questions will be allowed at the end of the WEBEX presentation.
To facilitate interactive communications with industry, NASA personnel will also be available for private meetings with individual companies after the WEBEX Industry Day.
The purpose of the HHIMS one-on-one communication meetings is to allow industry the opportunity to better understand the current requirements and to allow industry an opportunity to provide input on the questions asked in the posted Request for Information (RFI). In addition, the Government may ask for additional clarification on written responses to these questions.
The meetings are intended to be question and answer sessions in which neither side will be making a formal presentation.
Any company may request a One-on-One meeting. One-on-One meetings can be either in person or via teleconference. The Meetings will not exceed 25 minutes in length and attendance is limited to two people. Appointments will be scheduled every 30 minutes between 1:00 p.m. (CST) to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on September 6th, and 8:00 a.m. (CST) to 12:00 p.m. (CST) on September 7th.
Guidance for conduct during the One-on-One communications is attached to this posting as Attachment 1: "One-on-One Communications with Industry Guidance."
To schedule a One-on-One, please email both Cheryl D. Bass and P. Lamar Mueller at Cheryl.D.Bass@nasa.gov and Perry.L.Mueller@nasa.gov. Your "One-On-One RSVP" email must include the following:
1. Subject line: "HHIMS One-on-One RSVP"
2. Company's name and address.
3. The company's Point of Contacts' (POC) names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
4. The e-mail RSVP must explicitly state each of the company's attendees' names and titles of attendees (limited to two) from your company that intend to attend the one-on-one breakout session. Any special time requests, with justification will only be accommodated as practical. This information applies for teleconference and in-person One-on-One sessions.
5. Whether you prefer to do the One-on-One session in-person or by teleconference.
6. NASA intends to post all attendees in the interested parties list. If you wish not to be included on this list you must indicate your firm does not want to be included in this request.
E-mail reservations for the One-on-Ones must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on August 31, 2012. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge your reservation and scheduled time. Scheduling of appointment times will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Companies will be notified on or before September 4, 2012, of their assigned meeting time.
No solicitation exits; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation is released it will be synopsized in FedBizOps and on the NASA Acquisition Internet Service. It is the potential offeror's responsibility to monitor these sites for the release of any solicitation or synopsis.
Point of Contact
Name: Cheryl D. Bass
Title: Contract Specialist
Name: Perry L. Mueller
Title: Contracting Officer