In the last ten years five nations have sent nine missions to the Moon and in the next decade there will be many followup missions, add in the Google X Prize teams and space entrepreneurs like Planetary Resources and we will have ten to twenty missions to cis-Lunar space including several Lunar landers.
All of these missions are looking for science components, but are also in a hurry to plant the flag or win the prize, with or without good science on board.
What simple science would you like to do? Experiments can range from demonstrations to that one measurement that could advance your science if only you had it.
* LunarCubes Science Briefing, DPS Reno, NV - Oct 17, 2012
* LunarCubes workshop Mountain View CA (Nov 4-6, 2012) - CANCELLED
* LunarCubes Engineering Briefing, Ames, CA - Nov 2012 (Date TBD)
* LunarCubes Missions Briefing, KSC, FL - April 11, 2013
* 1st International Workshop on LunarCubes, Mountain View CA,
Nov 6-8, 2013
Video presentations and remote attendance are an integral part of our planning. Please consider virtual presentation/ attendance.
Abstract submission and registration at: Lunar-Cubes.com
For more information contact: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org