- Lava Channels (31 December 2012) http://themis.asu.edu/node/6060
- Olympus Mons Escarpment (01 January 2013) http://themis.asu.edu/node/6061
- Streamlined Islands (02 January 2013) http://themis.asu.edu/node/6062
- Nili Patera Dunes (03 January 2013) http://themis.asu.edu/node/6063
- South Polar Surface (04 January 2013) http://themis.asu.edu/node/6064
All of the THEMIS images are archived here: http://themis.asu.edu/latest.html
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory manages the 2001 Mars Odyssey mission for NASA's Office of Space Science, Washington, D.C. The Thermal Emission Imaging System (THEMIS) was developed by Arizona State University, Tempe, in co.oration with Raytheon Santa Barbara Remote Sensing. The THEMIS investigation is led by Dr. Philip Christensen at Arizona State University. Lockheed Martin Astronautics, Denver, is the prime contractor for the Odyssey project, and developed and built the orbiter. Mission operations are conducted jointly from Lockheed Martin and from JPL, a division of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.