From: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020
Updates or revisions to ROSES-2019: Future Investigators in NASA Earth and Space Science and Technology (FINESST) Program Element, E.6. are as follows:
1. The Earth Science Division has added a second funding point of contact: email@example.com
2. The summary transcript from the optional pre-proposal teleconference held December 2, 2019, is now available on NSPIRES under "Other Documents."
3. Section 3.2.2 "Data Management Plans" adds a "Clarifying Note" about why normally data resource support letters (RLS) are not necessary.
4. Section 4.1 "FINESST Proposals" adds a page number placement and format sentence.
5. Section 4.1.6 "Budget Timeline and Narrative" provides a second case to explain the content of special documentation and its formatting.
6. Section 4.1.8 "Proposal compliance" references and explains Section 3.17 "Statements of Commitment and Letters of Resource Support" in The 2018 Guidebook for Proposers Responding to A NASA Funding Announcement.
Through FINESST, the Science Mission Directorate (SMD) solicits proposals from accredited U.S. universities and other eligible organizations for graduate student-designed and performed research projects that contribute to SMD's science, technology, and exploration goals.
Proposals to FINESST are due by February 4, 2020.
Find the full text of these revisions or updates on or after January 17, 2020 in the NASA Research Announcement "Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES) 2019" (NNH19ZDA001N) posted on the NASA research opportunity homepage at http://solicitation.nasaprs.
Email questions concerning this program element to HQ-FINESST@mail.nasa.gov.
// end //