From: Johnson Space Center
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2021
The Biomedical Sciences Branch, Biomedical Research and Environmental Sciences Division, Human Health and Performance Directorate, is seeking an Exercise Physiology Lead (GS14/15). This position is within the Human Physiology, Performance, Protection, and Operations (H-3PO) Laboratory and will lead applied research and data mining projects that inform evidence-based requirements and standards for exploration missions. Activities will include leading operational projects and human research and prototype hardware evaluation studies, analyzing physiological data, refining crew health and performance optimization algorithms and tools, preparing documents and manuscripts, and interfacing with multidisciplinary teams.
USAJOBS opportunity opened Wednesday, June 30, 2021, and closes Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
Announcement is located at:
Follow these steps to apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/
· Sign in and create a profile on USAJOBS.gov
· Search USAJOBS for NASA vacancies or click the Position’s link above
· Use “Résumé Builder” to create one or more résumé
o Carefully draft your resume to cater to the job for which you want to apply. Be verbose.
· Additional application guidance is available on USAJOBS under the Resource Center or take advantage of the attached PowerPoint charts. Guidance is also offered at the Most Effective Resumes.
· Select “Apply Online” in the announcement
· Select the résumé you want to submit
· Complete screening/supplemental questions if any
· After you have successfully submitted your résumé, you will receive at least one email stating your application has been received.
o If you do not receive a confirmation email, your application has not been submitted.
For questions to this opportunity, please contact the NASA Staffing Services, NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC).
// end //