NASA Advisory Council Meeting (11/12 Dec 2002) Presentations Online
From: NASA Advisory Council
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2002
- Michael Kostelnik, Deputy Associate Administrator, (ISS and Space Shuttle), Office of Space Flight, ISS Response to November 2001 IMCE Report
- John D. Schumacher, Assistant Administrator for External Relations, Report on Dec '03 Heads of Agency Meeting
- Steve Isakowitz, Comptroller, NASA, Agency Budget Assessment and Resource Strategy
- Howard Ross, Ph.D., Deputy Associate Administrator for Biological & Physical Research (acting), Organizing Questions & OBPR Research Plan
- Tom Young, IMCE Status Report
- Jeremiah Creedon, Ph.D., Associate Administrator for Aerospace Technology, Overview: Office of Aerospace Technology
- Doug Comstock, Director, Strategic Management & Planning, Strategic Planning and Budget/Performance Integration
Advisory Committee Reports:
// end //
More status reports and news releases or top stories.
Please follow SpaceRef on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.