From: NASA HQ
Posted: Tuesday, March 4, 2003
Tuesday, March 4, 2003
MULVILLE RETIREMENT CEREMONY
Thursday, March 6, 2 p.m., auditorium. Please join the NASA Administrator at the retirement ceremony honoring Dr. Daniel R. Mulville, Associate Deputy Administrator, NASA. Reception to follow. Evelyn L. Thames, Code PS, 358-1719.
YOUR NEW ONENASA E-MAIL ADDRESS
Transition to the OneNASA E-mail address has begun at NASA HQ and will be completed in phases over a 3-day period: - March 3 - Code C.
- March 4 - Codes, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, N.
- March 5 - Codes, A, B, M, P, Q, R, S, U, W, X, Y.
This change applies to civil service employees only. For details, see http://www.hq.nasa.gov/onenasa/email/FAQ Andy Schain, 358-0066.
OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS FOR IFM PURCHASING
- Tuesday, March 4, 9 a.m.-12 noon, 3P50.
- Thursday, March 6, 9 a.m.-12 noon, 3P50.
Open Houses provide direct support with transactions you might have questions on, or difficulty processing. These are walk-in sessions facilitated by experienced implementation team members where you may bring your questions and receive hands-on assistance with the new environment. Sandra Smalley, 358-4731.
IFM CORE FINANCIAL BANKCARD WORKSHOP
March 5, 9 a.m.-12 noon, auditorium. The Core Financial team is conducting a Bankcard Workshop for bankcard holders and approving officials. The workshop will give a refresher on the policy and procedures for using the Government Purchasing Credit Card and a demonstration of the new IFMP-Card interface. Sandra Smalley, 358-4731.
NEED IFM HELP?
The help desk staff is available (Monday-Friday) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to provide answers to your IFM questions. Please call 358-IFMP for Core Financial or 358-0270 for Travel Manager. We also welcome you to visit our Regional Support Center in 4Q39 for assistance with transactions. Sandra Smalley, 358-4731.
REPRESENTATIONAL FACILITY RENOVATION
The Representational Facility will be closed on March 7. It will reopen in early April with a new vendor operating the facility. During that time, there will be no catering, coffee, or food services available from the Representational Facility. Ron Hoffman, 358-1596.
HQ TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- March 5. Listening and Memory Development.
- March 11. National Environmental Policy Act.
- March 12. Personal Passion Scorecard.
- March 13. Resume Builder Strategies.
- March 18, Enneagram: The Personality Wisdom System.
- March 19-20. Grammar and Usage Workshop.
- March 25-27. COTR Training.
For details, see http://ohr.gsfc.nasa.gov/DevGuide/Hq/Marchfy03.htm
COMPUTER TRAINING CENTER (CTC) CLASSES
- March 6. PowerPoint 2000 Intermediate (PC).
- March 7. Excel 2000. Basics II (PC).
- March 11. PowerPoint 2000 Basics II (PC).
- March 13. Excel Intermediate I (PC).
- March 18. Dreamweaver Basics II (PC).
- March 20. PowerPoint 2000 Intermediate (PC).
For details, see http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/codec/codeci/ctc/schedule.htm To register, email@example.com or call 358-1111.
LIBRARY NOTES: COLUMBIA REPORTS
A list of all background reports cited in the news is available from the Library. Copies of the reports are also available. NASA employees can contact the HQ Library, Rm. 1J20, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 358-0168.
STS-107 SHIRTS IN THE EXCHANGE STORE
The STS-107 T-shirts have arrived at the Exchange Store. Children's sizes medium and large are $13. Adult sizes small through XL are $13. XXL shirts are $15. Pat Allen, 358-0162.
// end //